Sunday 27 October 2013

Women’s Fashion Trends for Fall 2013

I’ve got some good news and some bad news.The bad news is that summer is coming to a close. But the good news is…..it’s time to shop for fall essentials! Of course, this is probably only good news for you and not your husband or credit card, but you can conquer that later when you’re looking tough in your new leather jacket and killer booties!
In the mean time, let’s talk shop…after all, we can’t let the men have all the fun. Sooooo I basically want everything pictured above (surprise, surprise). No really, I do (Mr. RC, are you listening?!). But if I just had to pick one item I’m craving the most for fall, I’d have to say a black leather jacket (I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect one for years now). A close second would be someblack booties, followed by a chunky gold chain necklace (because this would obviously making every outfit look monumentally better). I’ve never been a fan of the camo print, but this blue version is making me want to give it a try. I’m also really intrigued by the cork accessories popping up (pun totally not intended but it works so I’m rolling with it), leading me to the conclusion that I need to drink more wine so I can make myself some cork goodies. It should be noted that I have no idea how to make a clutch or heels out of corks, but maybe if I drink enough wine, I will! And of course, I can’t end this discussion without talking about how trendy crewneck sweatshirts are, because as much as I love my heels, Chanel, and fancy jewelry, at the end of the day, I’m just a girl who wants to be comfortable (if it wasn’t for this blog I might still be roaming around in baggy sweats and oversized tees….yikes-a-bee!). Enough about what I’m looking forward to buying, what women’s fashion trends for fall are you excited to try out?
P.S. If you’re a guy looking for fall trends, or you ladies want to know how to dress your man, don’t forget to check out Mr. RC’s post from Monday!


Read more: http://www.runwaychef.com/2013/08/15/womens-fashion-trends-for-fall-2013/#ixzz2iz9HVRlQ

No comments:

Post a Comment